The Cielo di Taormina Bed & Breakfast is in the heart of town. Corso Umberto, busy city hub, is less than 80 metres away, where it intersects with Palazzo Corvaja and Via Teatro Greco. The modern Conference Centre is in the same location which, among others, hosts important events for the annual Taormina Film Festival while the ancient amphitheatre, about 200 metres away, is at the end of the street with the same name.
An incessant string of opera performances, world famous music concerts, film festival with film debuts and international actors grace the stage of the Greek-Roman Theatre in addition to other events you can enjoy in the summer.
Services and transportation
- About 80 metres away, at the historic Palazzo Corvaja, is the Board of Tourism and relevant information office
- About 90 metres from the Bed & Breakfast is a 24h taxi stand
- About 100 metres away is the shuttle bus stop that connects downtown with the Lumbi car park, on the city outskirts, where you'll receive a 45% discount on parking when you stay with us
- The cableway, that takes you to the most spectacular beaches in Taormina in just 5 minutes without having to deal with your car, is about 200 metres away: try the Isolabella bay and adjacent Mazzarò bay
- The Bus terminal is about 400 metres away: it provides direct connections with the major Sicilian cities, Catania Vincenzo Bellini airport and Taormina – Giardini Naxos train station.